As an Open Access title, publishing an article in this journal requires an Article Processing Charge (APC) that will be billed to the submitting author following acceptance. Apart from this Article Processing Charge there are no other fees (for example submission charges, page charges, or color charges). The Article Processing Charge for the journal is US$100.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
:: Bank transfer
Mosul Journal of Nursing operates a transparent waiver policy help support researchers who are unable to meet some or all of the cost associated with publishing open access.
Qualifying for a waiver
To help support researchers in the low-income economies listed below, MJN provides an automatic 100% waiver of any Article Processing Charges for manuscripts where all authors listed affiliation is in one of these countries.
Additionally, MJN will provide a 50% reduction in any APCs when the author(s) of an article does not have the funding required to cover these charges and can provide one of the following to demonstrate this:
- Signed letter from author(s) suitable institutional representative, such as institutional Head of Department, with verifiable institutional email address confirming payment will be made from author’s personal funds (all authors must provide a letter to this effect)
- Signed letter from retired or independent author(s) indicating their lack of institutional association and confirming payment will be made from personal funds (all authors on paper must be retired or independent and confirm this)
- Signed letter from the author(s) institution(s) confirming budget constraints, indicating their funding body does not cover publication charges or indicating the institutional budgets are severely impacted. This must be signed by the Institutional Head of Department with verifiable institutional email address clearly stating the budget constraints (all authors must provide a letter to this effect)
Requests to apply for a 50% reduction in APCs should be made when submitting your manuscript by contacting email@example.com; requests made during the review process or after acceptance will not be considered.
Countries eligible for a full waiver
MJN provides an automatic waiver for Article Processing Charges on papers where all authors are based in any of the Low-income economy countries listed below. In order to apply for a waiver, please request one before submitting your manuscript by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Cote D’Ivoire
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- North Korea
- Palestinian Authority
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka